Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome to the STONE BOOKS blog.
This site is designed to allow your comments and questions regarding my book SIX STONE JARS and future titles to come. You can find these books at focuspublishing.com, and elsewhere.

To leave a comment, click on "comments" immediately below.
Type your message in the text box.
Open the "Comment as" menu.
Select "name/url" if you wish to leave a name and then click "Continue", or just select "anonymous".
Click "Post Comment".

Thanks,
Dan

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so excited about your new book!
    When will it be ready?
    Jan in Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT BOOK! We have been sojourning a desert for ten years and though we have a vast collection of each of these pieces (on backs of business cards, in journals, on scraps of paper, backs of church bullitens...), I now have a system to sort with.

    OK, actually still persevering, my wife and I now have a way of clarifying today and each today until THAT DAY. Thank-you.

    Your Fellow Sojourner,
    Michael
    "Breathe each moment, live each day, plant seed for tomorrow"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Six Stone Jars and now I am ready to start Eight Stone Gates. The word pictures reinforce the concepts and make them easy to remember. I will remember and recommend this book to worriers I meet. When worry and fear seem like a huge giant that cannot be defeated, this book can help us remember that we CAN fill up these six stone jars and leave the rest up to God. I can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As we approach 2015 these books continue to minister, bless, counsel, correct and challenge Christians everywhere. Thank you Mr. Manningham for being a vessel for God to use in a mighty way. These books are must reads!

    ReplyDelete